Those things were awsome.
Of course this would come from Thew, Mr. Nostalgia
i never was one for regular ice cream
but whenever i heard tha jingle jangle of the
Ice Cream Truck come by, i found any way possible
to get money for soething outta there
It's Back
Ugly
I used to get these character pops but for some reason those damn snow cones always inticed me
they never tasted good too an they would melt within five minutes
havn't gotten anything from the ice cream man in a long time...maybe it's because i am afraid of the guy who drives the damn truck
Those things were awsome.
Of course this would come from Thew, Mr. Nostalgia
Yeah i used to love the ice cream you could get off those trucks, i used to get the red white and blue bomb pop from them and the cherry bomb that had the gumball in it. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
[Eddie Murphy]
ICE CREAAAAMM.... THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIINNGGG...
MOM!!!
THROW DOWN SOME MONAAAYYYY.... THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMINNGGG...
Thank you Ice cream man... thank you....
I got some iiiice creaaamm.... I got some iiiicccee creamm.....
[/Eddie Murphy]
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL!!Originally posted by Baimun:
[Eddie Murphy]
ICE CREAAAAMM.... THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIINNGGG...
MOM!!!
THROW DOWN SOME MONAAAYYYY.... THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMINNGGG...
Thank you Ice cream man... thank you....
I got some iiiice creaaamm.... I got some iiiicccee creamm.....
[/Eddie Murphy]
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I was thinking the same thing baimun. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks